Monday, January 12, 2009

another adventure

So today I met with the realtor. We are putting the house on the market. She had good news and bad news. The good thing is we have a way to get the house sold pretty quickly. The bad thing is, we won't make any money. Basically she wants to list our house for 56,000 less than we paid for it. Yeah thats a lot.
But we are going to do something called a short sale. It is basically saying to the bank, "Here have the house back and sell it, I don't want it, but I dont want to foreclose either." There is just no way we would get what we paid for this house, not in this market which is unfortunate.
I'll write more on the house selling process later...I am going to watch One Tree Hill and go to bed...
Anyway so that was today's events.... 
Here are today's pictures:

The paperwork begins....selling a house has a ton of paperwork!

got to have a picture of at least one of my babies....Isn't Kobe so cute!! haha

JMS - (Jack Matthew S... for those who have asked what that means...hehe) I love you....I'll see you in my dreams.

Everyone have a great day....I'll write more tomorrow!
xoxo
Amanda

No comments: