Sunday, January 11, 2009

So I have made it almost all the way through 1 weekend. Kind of proud of myself.  I think the thing that helps is that I can talk to him a lot.  Thats the positive about him being a reservist that is activated. They have to go to a base for a few weeks before actually shipping out. So basically the day they leave here is when the unit tells us the deployment starts, but they don't actually leave the country for a few more weeks. That being said, there is a good chance I may be able to see him again! So I am happy about that.
I said that I was going to try and take a picture each day he was gone....I kind of forgot to do so on Friday...sorry....but I did the other days...so go me.
Here is the day he left :(

Now day 2.....I am really into scrapbooking....so here is the evidence...haha


Day 3....Friday...I forgot....oops.....

Day 4... Saturday...
I went out with a good friend. Suzzanne and I went to Downtown Disney. We saw the movie BrideWars. It was adorable. We both teared up a bit. Then we hung around Downtown Disney. There was a little dance party thing for little kids so we joined in on that. It was lots of fun. 


So I am getting through deployment thing....one day at a time.....
Today I have lots of cleaning to do. The realtor comes tomorrow... A little nervous....but it should be interesting.  Hopefully we can get this house sold. That is the next step in our plan.

Jack- ilu..... have a good day...and hopefully I will see you soon.

Hope everyone has a good Sunday!
xoxo
Amanda

No comments: