Sunday, January 25, 2009

Day 17 and 18

So I haven't posted in a few days, sorry. But I do have some interesting news.
Yesterday someone came to look at the house......and they want to put an offer in!!! So I am happy about that.
But lets back up a minute first. Friday I worked and then I went to a slumber party. haha. Yep a slumber party. Complete with the pizza and the silly girl talk and everything. It was so much fun. Thanks Kate and Tracey. I had a blast.
Here are some pictures..... Day 17

Tracey and Kate

Me and Miss Maddie....Tracey's adorable dog

And Miss Maddie again.....so cute




Then Saturday...Day 18
That was the day someone came to look at the house...which remind me..I will take pictures so y'all can see it (plus it will be good for my scrapbook). Then I worked......and I won the contest thingy....Yeah!!!! Go me! haha

My winnings!!!



Today I am headed to work. But I will take some interesting pictures later!

Hope everyone has a great day.
JMS- I love you with all my heart and I miss you.... donut of misery says we are 6% done!

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: