Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Randomness.....

Okay so there is this thing going around facebook, the 25 random things list... Well I got to thinking, I am going to post mine here. I will probably add more than 25...cause I am cool like that. haha

1. I have rheumatoid arthritis. I was diagnosed at 18 after months of testing...I live my life the same and don't let it affect me.
2. I am my parent's bonus child...they planned on having 2 kids...I am the third....oops...
3. I tried to break up with Jack about a month after we started dating because I was afraid it was too good to be true.
4. I like to put grape jelly on my grilled cheese, if we don't have mustard I can put on it.
5. There is a town in VA named after my mom's side of the family....cause they used to be the only people that lived in the area.
6. My parents changed my name 3 days after I was born. My given name was originally Elizabeth.
7. My dad's side the family is german and I am the only member that can speak it, minus the swear words (which we all seem to know.)
8. I grew up in western NY and love the snow.
9. I lost my two front teeth as child to a hockey puck after my older brother convinced me to play goalie...needless to say I stopped the puck!
10. I have a closet full of bridesmaids dresses that I keep saying that I am going to do something with, and then I never do.
11. I have two cats...Seneca Wallace....and Kobe....who we got as a friend for Seneca....they get along half the time.
12. I have had dogs my whole life and after putting my bulldog down in July...I am having a hard time getting another one
13. I am a car superstar. I sing loudly everytime I get in the car.
14. I run at minimum 3 miles every day.
15.My husband likes to do something he calls the booty dance in public and although I act embarrassed, it secretly cracks me up.
16. We have been ttc for over a year and I sometimes think we aren't going to succeed.
17. I am addicted to the Discovery Health Channel.
18. I work part time at the Gap because of the discount.
19.I am convinced my husband's car resembles the Batmobile.
20. I saw an escalator for shopping carts the other day and it was all I could do not to try and ride up in a cart.
21. I don't like cheese on sandwiches, but I love it in everything else.
22. I can eat a whole jar of pickles in one sitting.
23. I have my bachelors in political science.

24. I have 1 brother, 1 sister, 1 brother in law and 2 sister in laws, and 1 buddy or bf or whatever you want to call my sister's longtime significant other, and all but 1 of them have a J name.
25. I am a closet scrapbooker...and only do it when no one is around. haha

26. Watching the news relaxes me.
27. I am a constant knuckle cracker.
28. People who drive around with their turn signals on annoy the crap out of me.
29.I was terrified of birds as a kid...thanks to my siblings having me watch some Alfred Hitchcock movie.
30. Mary Poppins has always been my favorite movie. I have worn out countless copies of the tape and dvd.
31. There is never any room in my bed for me...because my two 8 lb cats take up all the space...don't ask how..I am still trying to figure that out.

No comments: