Friday, January 9, 2009

addicted

So I have a new addiction...and by addiction...I should probably say obsession.

I am utterly and completely addicted to scrapbooking. It's crazy. I mean I get all excited to plan out pages and make another page. I have all this paper and stickers and scissors that cut differently and everything. I have all these plans to make future scrapbooks and I find myself staring at pieces of paper in the craft store for hours debating on which one is just right. Then the other crazy thing is I find myself buying stickers for events that haven't happened in my life yet, but I liked the stickers and they were on sale... silly I know...

So I am adding to the list of things I addicted to... It is getting quite long now...

I am addicted to running...but you all knew that... I mean I will wake up out of a dead sleep and search for my running shoes... 
I am addicted to Jack....obviously...who wouldn't be
I am addicted to my camera....really addicted to that one
I am addicted to the discovery health channels crazy documentaries....they are amazing...I especially love the Big Medicine one...I know I am weird
I am addicted to chapstick
I am addicted to hooded sweatshirts and adidas sandals....

I think that is about it for now...but who knows that could change.

I am currently trying to take a picture a day while Jack is gone...I took 2 yesterday...going to take a few today...just got to get off my lazy bum and post them....so I am promising to get that done by the end of the weekend... So Jack...if I haven't remind me...

Anyway hope everyone is having a great Friday....
Jack...ilu

Enjoy the weekend!!
xoxo
Amanda

No comments: