Monday, January 19, 2009

amazing weekend

Okay so I wasn't around for the weekend....and I have a good reason why. I got to see Jack!!!! It was awesome. Sometimes the little things mean so much. We spent time just talking, snuggling and being able to touch one another. Amazing.
We did spend a lot of money, but it was definitely worth it. I took a few pictures....

Friday....
Was at my friend's house and her dog loves me...hehe


Saturday....I got snuggle with my monkey


Sunday.... hanging out with my handsome Marine.... and yes we are goofy


Monday....we got new rims for the car... They look awesome! Oh and we got a gps for the car too....amazing. Fun little gadget.



Hope everyone has a great week!

Jms -  ilu...this weekend was amazing.

Xoxo
Amanda

1 comment:

Amy said...

yay for awesome weekends! I'm glad you got to see him. :)