Tuesday, January 13, 2009

almost a week done!

So I have gotten through almost a week. Yeah me! I can do this. Well at least that is what I keep telling myself.
I will do this. I am fortunate enough to get to talk to Jack frequently, which I love. That helps a lot.
Also I have a great support system. My brother is in the military and his wife has been sending me some very encouraging emails. The thing I like about her emails, they are very straightforward. She doesn't sugarcoat anything or bs it. She tells it the way it is and I appreciate it. She and I will be deployment buddies come summer time. Yep, my brother is headed back to the sandbox for the 3rd time. Go Army...way to deploy people. 
Jack and Jerrod will meet for the first time in person, in Iraq. How crazy is that. I have been married almost 2 years and the first time my husband will meet my brother is in Iraq. I expect lots and lots and lots of pictures. Jack has our old camera to take with him....so I want pictures all of the time.

Speaking of pictures....here is today's....
Day 7...
hanging out with the kitties


JMS- ILU....hope you have a good day!

Everyone....have a great day tomorrow...

xoxo
Amanda

No comments: