Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

Yep its Tuesday. Time for a ten on Tuesday post. Pictures will come later.

1. I got to see my neice Madisyn the other day. She has gotten so big. It amazes me.

2. Speaking of Maddie, I get to spend the whole day with her Saturday and my sister too. Pretty excited about that.

3. Driving on Disney property is confusing. That's all.

4. Hospitals on Saturday nights after an 80's themed pub crawl are highly entertaining. While I feel bad for the hurt people, the drunk people were very funny while I waited for a friend.

5. 100 days till A's due date!! Time is flying by!

6. Kobe likes people somewhat. I am not sure what brought on this change, but I am certainly not complaining.

7. My apartment's policy of picking up your garbage from outside your door is amazing.

8. Sometimes people have different work ethics. It can drive me nuts but I just do what I have to do.

9. I am finding it more fun to decorate the inside of Jack's package as opposed to the outside of the box. It keeps me occupied.

10. Baby Shower plans are in full swing. I am super excited.

So yep thats my quick 10 on Tuesday post. Hope everyone is having a good week!!

JMS- Ilu and I miss you!!

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: