Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Over 1/4 done!!

Whew I have been busy. Been getting lots done. Spent some time with my sister and niece. I watched a little dog and spent some time visiting Jack's grandparents. Yep I have been busy.

Here are the pictures of the day!!



Day 29 - Thursday July 21


26 weeks Pregnant



Day 30 - Friday July 22nd


Got my hair done!



Day 31 - Saturday July 23rd


Madisyn modeling the outfit we got her for her birthday


And Bentley trying to get in the picture




Day 31 again


Look what I found while shopping... haha




Day 32 - Sunday July 24th


Kobe and I snuggling. He is a good snuggle bug


Day 33 - Monday July 25th


Baby Shower Invites!!



Day 34 - Tuesday July 26th


Dying Lacey's hair! I think we did good.


So that is a quick update on the pictures of the day. We are over a 1/4 of the way done with this deployment. So excited! I can't wait to say we are 50% done and then even more so. 3 months and 1 day till A's due date! So much going on. I scheduled the hospital tour today! Crazy huh.

Anyway hope everyone is having a great week!

JMS- so proud of you! I love you so much!!

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: