Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Ten on Tuesday

So its Tuesday and I updated the blog yesterday and I am posting again today. Woo hoo! I am finally becoming a blogger. haha. So I am doing a 10 on Tuesday post. Here goes.

1. Aubrey is an active little girl. She likes to kick... alot... especially at night. Thanks baby girl.

2. Work is super busy right now. I am loving it. It keeps me occupied and not missing Jack as much. Well at least during the day when I am busy.

3. I celebrated the 4th with the Bylers. They are awesome and I love that Morgan and her mother in law had amazing food. A pregnant woman's dream.

4. My sister is an amazing party planner. Seriously Jody could make a business of it. She is awesome.

5. Kobe is quite the spoiled cat. I swear. But if he brings that feather wand to bed one more time I might scream. That thing will startle you in the middle of the night.

6. Deployment food is interesting. I cook the most random meals. The other day I wanted instant mashed potatoes and a hot dog. So thats what I ate. I am not sure if it is the pregnancy or the deployment. But I eat weird.

7. My neighbor is awesome and pretty much predicted what I was craving this week. She invited me over for tacos on Friday. yum yum.

8. I am not sure about laying out and getting color this summer. Out of the 5 or 6 bathing suits I own I don't feel like any of them fit. For that matter I feel like nothing I own fits me. Its kind of annoying.

9. My husband always knows how to make me smile. Its something that makes me fall more and more in love with him everyday.

10. Netflix is addicting. Just putting that out there. It was an amazing investment.

So thats my 10 on Tuesday for the week.
Hope all is well with everyone.

JMS- I miss you lots and love you tons!!!
Stay safe my heart.

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: