Sunday, July 17, 2011

22.6 % done!!

So today I have a busy day so I am posting the pictures of the day and then I will update later.





Day 20 - Tuesday July 12th


Apparently Kobe wanted to come on my business trip with me. haha



Day 21 - Wednesday July 13th

My boss paid for pedicures! Now I have cute toes




Day 22 - Thursday July 14th
Work dinner... between 2 people we had 5 cell phones.. a litte much huh. haha



Day 22 - again

25 weeks Pregnant



Day 23 - Friday July 15th
Working from home. Lots to get done

Day 23 again
Such a good helper with my work. haha


Day 24- Saturday July 16th!
Presents in the Mail!!

First box- Aubrey's Daddy Doll! How cute!

Box 2 - the stuff for Aubrey's monkey bathroom! Yeah!!!


Now I need to go and get ready to meet my sister for dinner! Yeah! Super excited about that.



Hope everyone has a great week!






JMS - ilu and miss you!!!



XoXo


Amanda