Monday, March 30, 2009

The Life of a Dog

So I now live with 4 dogs, 6 cats and my 2 cats... good times huh? haha.


Anyway the dogs crack me up. They are so loving and always want to be with you. As I write this 3 of the 4 dogs are laying next to me. They are awesome. The only complaint I have is the headbutting of the doors. Oh dear. They headbutt doors to get in to see you. haha.


Anyway the pictures of the day for today will be my lovely new roommates...



Day 83 - Lazy Days
Snoopy...resting...if you had to deal with 3 energetic younger dogs...you would be resting too



Miss Peanut
Dreaming of the day football season will start again...haha


And of course one of my baby... Seneca
dreaming of going outside... (don't worry Jack... I am not letting her.. haha)


Hope everyone is having a great day!!

JMS - I miss you and I love you. Stay safe

XoXo

Amanda

No comments: