Sunday, March 29, 2009

Day 81 and Day 82 - The big Move

Okay so in the past two days I moved. It took quite some time, but I was very lucky enough to have some help and I definitely appreciated it.

All my stuff was moved either into storage or into my inlaws house. Now Seneca, Kobe and I are all settled. Seneca is doing well.... Kobe on the other hand is not quite so happy... but he is getting there. I am sure he will adjust soon.

So the pictures of the day for the these two days, there will be alot and they are from the move.






Day 81


The view of the storage unit from the top


Another view of the unit


And another view

Day 82 - settling in

Seneca enoying her new room

New room
Hope everyone is doing well!
JMS - I miss you and I love you. Stay safe my heart.
XoXo
Amanda

No comments: