Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Catching up with the pictures...

So I just realized that I haven't posted my pictures of the day for a bit... I have been taking them.... so today's post will just be updating and posting them all up.....

Day 52- Feb 27
My Crazy cats.....waiting for dinner


Day 53-  Feb 28
Maggie came to visit!!!

Day 54 - March 1
Mags at breakfast

Day 55 -  March 2
Silly Kitties hiding

Day 56 -  March 3
Empty bed... that I never seem to make anymore

Day 57 - March 4
Gorilla Baby is back... haha

Day 58 - March 5
applying for jobs... so here is my degree..

Day 59 -  March 6
started to pack....okay I got the bins out... but its a start... haha

Day 60 -  March 7
Helping a friend raise money for Team in Training...

Day 61 -  March 8
still packing.....

Day 62 -  March 9
a few of my favorite things... Seneca and the Mary Poppins movie!

Day 63 - March 10
made some progress on the packing... yeah me!

Day 64 -  March 11

Jack's Challenge Coins .. I need to find him a holder of some sorts....

Okay so now I feel better... I am all caught up. I can't fall this far behind again... cause thats no good.. haha.
Hope everyone is having a great week!

JMS - I love you and I miss you. Stay safe my heart!

XoXo
Amanda

1 comment:

Young Love said...

I found Andrew a really nice wooden holder on Ebay for like 30 bucks. It's handcrafted by a former Marine. If I can find the link to his store again I'll send it to you.