Saturday, April 4, 2009

35% done!

So we are 35 % done with this deployment! Yeah for that.


Things have been going well. I have been cranky this week, because I didn't get a chance to talk to Jack so much. I guess I was spoiled when I got to talk to him so much, so when I didn't talk to him, I got really cranky. I mean I knew this all could happen, but I still got cranky none the less.


One of the things that has helped immensely, has been focusing on our life plan. Focusing on the plans that we have made together. The plan for our life. This deployment is just step one in this plan. So as long as I realize that we are working the plan, then I am okay.


Missing someone is never fun, but you continue on. You do what you have to do. It doesn't mean that you miss that person any less, it just means that you function with out them. Which is what I do, I function. I do what needs to be done. I have fun at times, but always on my mind is my husband and that I miss him.


People have said it gets easier. I wonder when this will be. I don't miss him any less on any given day. I miss him all the time. Everyday. I am proud of what my husband is doing and I support him 100%. So for this reason, I continue to do what I need to do.


So Jack - I miss you. You know that... but I just thought I would tell you again.


So now on to the pictures of the day...


Day 84 - March 31st
Jordan
Apparently Jordan got in a fight, and this is the result. It got much worse as the week went on


Day 85 - April 1st
Peanut
Apparently she enjoys my bed


Day 86 - April 2nd
Reeses
Looks like she is losing weight huh... must be the diet cat food she is eating.. haha


Day 87 - April 3rd
Miss Seneca
Found a new spot to be on watch from.. hahah


Day 88 - April 4th
Miss Bubblegum
Actually being good. Doesn't happen to often



So everyone I hope that you had a good week!

JMS - I miss you and I love you. Stay Safe my heart. You are my everything.


XoXo
Amanda

1 comment:

Amy said...

I'm sorry you had a rough week. It may not get a ton easier but you will get used to it. I'm always here if you need to talk. :)

I love that picture of Seneca! my kitties like to watch out the window too.