Saturday, October 29, 2011

Introducing....

Aubrey Maybach!
Our beautiful little girl made her appearance on Monday October 24th at 10:15 am. She weighed in at 7lbs and 1 ounce and was 20 inches long (19 according to the doctor.) We are absolutely blessed and completely in love with our miracle.
Pretty Princess














Aubrey and Mommy















Snuggling with Daddy














Our love















Jack was able to make it home just in time to see the birth of our sweet little angel. It was an amazing experience. I had a c-section and Jack was absolutely amazing. He was such a great support and I honestly could not have asked for a better experience.

Aubrey is an absolute doll. She lets us sleep for about 5 hours at a time. She did though lose a little weight so we are working on that. She has though been so much more than we expected.

We are a little sad that Daddy has to go back on deployment for a little bit but Aubrey and I can handle it. We are already planning an outfit for Daddy's return. Aubrey or baby Aubley as Jaden calls her, is such a Daddy's girl. She loves Jack and her eyes open wide everytime she hears or sees him. It is the sweetest thing.

I promise to update more as I get a chance. I was slightly occupied the past little bit though. I will update with the story of Jack coming home. It was interesting.

I hope all is well with everyone.


JMS - I am so proud of you and feel so blessed to share this experience with you. ilu and A does too.


XoXo
Amanda

No comments: