This was on facebook, I transferred it here so Jack could have a shot at it to, seeing as how he does not have a facebook and won't get one... silly Jack.
Okay so I totally stole this from Amy and Colleen...but I thought it would be fun.... And I won't lie I only used my playlists....cause I am thinking not everyone would know all of Jack's rap craziness... haha
1. Put your music player on shuffle.
2. Post the first line from the first 55 songs that play.
3. Strike through the songs when someone guesses both the song and artist correctly.
1. It was two weeks after the day she turned 18.
2. She wore that laffy taffy, kiss kiss
3. Waking up at the start at the end of the world
4. I am supposed to be the solider who never loses composure
5. Here we are all alone in this room
6. Can this be true tell me can this be real
7. If I had no more time, no more time left to be here
8. Where'd you go, I miss you so
9. Baby I just don't get it, do you enjoy being hurt
10. Baby when I look at you, with your hair falling down and your baby blues
11. Now that its all said and done, I can't believe you were the one
12. See the stone set in your eyes, see the throne trace in your side
13. I love the way you standing, look so sweet like cotton candy
14. We at war, were at war with terrorism, racism, but most of well we at war with ourselves.
15. No matter what you say about love, I keep coming back for more
16. This ain't a song for the broken hearted
17. She take my money, when I'm in need
18. Just like a shadow, I'll be beside, I'll be your comfort, I will guide you home
19. the heart is a glow, shoots up through the stony ground
20. Baby I apologize for all the things I've done. See I know I've been a fool for far too long
21. let me know that I've done wrong, when I've known this all along
22. You're no alone, together we stand, I'll be by your side, you know I'll take your hand
23. I'm not a perfect person, There's many things I wish I didn't do
24. This world will never be what I expected, and if I don't belong who would have guessed it
25. If you are what you say are, a superstar, then have no fear, the cameras here
26. Honey why you calling me so late, its kinda hard to talk right now
27. I'm just trying to be a father, raise a daughter and a son
28. L.A. proved to much for the man, he couldn't make it, so he's leaving a life he's come to know
29. You sit there in your heartache, waiting on some beautiful boy to save you from your old ways
30. I set out on a narrow way, many years ago
31. If you're reading this, my momma's sitting there
32. You got me so hypnotized, the way your body rolling round and round
33. Hello I'm your mother, feel your pain my gangster, Can you feel my trigger hand, moving down your neck
34. You've got this new head filled up with smoke, I got my veins all tangled close
35. Summer has come and past, the innocent can never last
36. Rain storm, waiting from the norm, I've got to tell you something
37. Just a small town girl, living in a lonely world, took the midnight train, going anywhere
38. Walk blind into the light and reach out for his hand, don't ask any questions and don't try to understand
39. Well I had the same dream again, the one where I wake up and I'm a liar
40. He's a stranger to some and a vision to none
41. There was a time, when I was so broken hearted. Love wasn't much of a friend of mine.
42. The smell of your skin lingers on me now.... you're probably on your flight back to your hometown.
43. Rompe Rompe Rompe eh....Break it down....
44. Like we always do with this time, I go for mine, I got to shine
45. American Girls, American Guys, will always stand up and salute, will always recognize
46. I'm 15 for a moment,
47. Broken this fragile thing now, and I can't, I can't pick up the pieces
48. And I've give up forever to touch you, and to know that you feel the same way
49. Story of my life, searching for the right, but it keeps avoiding me
50. Sorry that I never told you, all I wanted to say
51. I can ride my bike with no handlebars, no handlebars, no handlebars
52. Am I more than you bargained for yeah, I have been dying to tell you anything you want to hear
53. Girl change into that Victoria Secret thing that I like
54. Rolling through the hood, just stopped by to say what's up to let you know your baby boy aint doing so good.
55. I can take the rain on the roof of this empty house, that don't bother me.