Monday, June 27, 2011

Picture a Day.

So I am starting a picture a day while you are gone project. I decided to start it on Thursday June 23rd. Thursdays are the days I start a new week for the pregnancy so that made it easy. haha.


Day 1 - Thursday June 23rd

22 Weeks pregnant with our little girl




Day 2 - Friday June 24th


Old apartment all packed to move



Day 3- Saturday June 25th



Moved into the new apartment. This is Aubrey's room in progress




Day 4 - Sunday June 26th


Kobe testing out the crib.



Day 5 - Monday June 27th



Getting stuff together for the first care package.



So this is the start of the picture a day while you are away. At the end I will make a scrapbook like I did last time.


Hope everyone is having a great week!!


JMS- ilu and miss you. I am so proud of you!!!


XoXo


Amanda

No comments: