Saturday, April 11, 2009

Days 89 - 95

We are already at Day 95! Whew. That is great. Time is going by.... slowly but surely...

I mailed out Jack's anniversary package today. Its hard to believe that we are coming up on 2 years married. I mean it seems like just yesterday we were house shopping, moving in and getting married. Now we are looking at selling that house and celebrating our 2nd anniversary. Craziness...

Anyway here are the pictures of the day. I have a lot of the animals because honestly those animals are funny. I like taking pictures of them.. haha


Day 89 April 5th
The dishwasher...
After Peanut tried to help.. silly puppy

Day 90 April 6th
Kobe
Apparently he feels the entertainment center = his dining table


Day 91 April 7th
Peanut
All curled up...



Day 92 April 8th
Kobe
Being a Marine Kitty


Day 93 April 9th
Snoopy....
she wouldn't move.... so work just went on...


Day 94 April 10th
Just me...


Day 95 April 11th
Seneca
this morning.. being all cute and stuff...


Jack was missing the kitties... thats why I took a bunch of pictures for him.
Hope everyone has a great week and an awesome Easter tomorrow.
JMS - I love you and I am proud of you. Stay safe my heart!!

XoXo
Amanda







No comments: