Friday, December 19, 2008

Happy Birthday Jack!!!

So today is Jack's birthday! Happy Birthday to him. I am so glad that we got to spend this birthday together. So glad, that I thought that I would write a post talking a little bit more about the love of my life.

When we first met Jack was 21 years old, working part time and living at home with his parents, Now he is 24, married, with a great full time job, plus being activated with the Marines, we own our own home and are hoping to add a baby to our family sometime soon. Things definitely have changed.

The other day Jack and I sat down to create our life list. I might need to give a little background on this one.. See for years, since before I met Jack, I have had a life list. I have carried it with me in my purse and it is a list of goals, things I want to accomplish in life. The list had a lot of different things on it. I made a rule that things could be added, but not taken off unless they were accomplished.

So the other day Jack and I made a life list together. It was amazing. I am so happy to have him in my life. He truly is the love of my life.

So I thought I would post our life lists. First I will post Jack and mine's that we made together, and then probably in a 2nd post, I will post my personal one.

So here goes:

Have children - we are hoping to add to our family sometime very soon
Get a BMW - we plan to do this after Jack returns from Iraq
pay off debt - we are working hard to accomplish this
Jack to finish his degree
Jack to get commissioned
Amanda to get her Masters
Live in our dream home - we talk about it frequently. I am so excited to one day have a porch
Buy a new motorcycle
Travel together somewhere for fun
Go on a cruise - maybe after he gets back
Amanda to learn Spanish
Go skydiving
Travel to Germany
Run a Marathon
Visit Austraila
Go to the White House
Ride in a hot air balloon
Get a Daog
Amanda has to finally finish all those scrapbooks.

So yeah that is our life list together.. I was beyond touched that Jack wanted to make a life list. I love him so incredibly much.

Happy Birthday Jack!

No comments: