Sunday, November 16, 2008

did you ever notice

Okay so did you ever notice that when you miss someone, everything you say do or even think about...makes you think of that person. That is what I have been dealing with for quite some time lately. I mean everything reminds me of Jack...and just makes me think about how I want this silly training to be over with. grrr.
A few of the random things that remind me of me:
The milk gallon - cause he always leaves it out
This one spot on my run.... just makes me think of me
Getting in my car
my shoes...weird i know...but it does

I mean everything.... songs...tv shows... everything.
Missing someone is hard...and I have been missing my husband for almost a month now. I think what makes it hard is that I know he will be home for a month and I just want that month to happen now. I know that Iraq will be hard...but I also know I can do it. I just the month where he is home to come now so we can spend as much time as possible together.

So yeah I am in an I miss Jack mood today (not that is different from any other day). Hopefully I can talk to him today!


No comments: