Monday, February 27, 2012

packing up..

Well we are just about ready to leave Florida. In just 2 days we start the drive north to Delaware. We are getting more excited as it draws closer.

Not sure if I shared this but Jack decided last week that we would be able to do the move ourselves. So instead of the military coming to pack up our belongings we have done it ourselves. Or should I say I have done it. I found out on Wednesday that we were going to do things ourselves. Jack rented a Uhaul and I have packed our entire house in just 5 days time.

Tomorrow we pick up the truck and load it. I have to clean out the fridge and vacumn the floors but other than that we are as ready as we can be. Jack plans to drive the uhaul and I will take the Prius.

Bentley is going on vacation for a week with our amazing babysitter. He is going to drive up our other car and Bentley and meet us in DC in a weeks time. We are quite excited about this.

So yeah the journey begins in 2 days. Wish us luck.

Hope all is well with everyone!!

JMS- ilu

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: