So we are all moved in to our new house. In Delaware!
Here it is!I have learned some things about Delaware. I'll give you a quick run down. I'll make a 10 on Saturday list. haha.
1. It is illegal to talk on your phone and drive, or text and drive. This is no bueno for me. I am always talking on the phone while driving. That is an adjustment.
2. Apparently there are no Bank of Americas anywhere close. That has proven to be interesting.
3. We are the only Marine family in base housing. That being said we are also the only people that buy the Marine Corps Times. Its fun to pick it up and watch people look at you like you're crazy.
4. There is a ridiculously amazing dog park at the end of our street. We have found it a great place to meet people.
5. Base housing is awesome. The rest of the base leaves a lot to be desired. It seems like the Air Force likes to put money into the housing more.
6. We are moto. We always knew this but it is amplified more on an Air Force base.
7. We are learning a ton about the Air Force here. It is interesting.
8. There is a ridiculously long and dangerous bridge that we had to cross to get here and to go to DC. Jack and I were both scared, not going to lie.
9. It gets cold here. We were so not used to that.
10. Aubrey has gotten some rosey cheeks since being here. Adorable. Here she is in her Bumbo being all cute.
Hope all is well with everyone!
JMS - ilu