Saturday, August 27, 2011

finally home



So time is really flying by. I have lots to look forward to. I stopped traveling for work. My last flight was yesterday. Thank you to Air Tran for getting me on a straight flight that got me home earlier. Definitely appreciated. Jack has been doing great during deployment and I have been getting a ton accomplished here at home.

Its only 12 days till Little Man comes home. 61 days till Baby A's due date. 58 days till her C-Section day!! Woah. Time is flying by!!


I am going to update the pictures of the day up until yesterday. Still have to upload pictures from today!


Oh and we are 44.9% done!!! Almost halfway. So excited!!




Day 54 - Monday August 15th



Baby's A organizer shelf with the bins in it. Starting to look good in her nursery. You can see some of the baby shower gifts on there too!



Day 55 - Tuesday August 16th


Handicapped bathroom in my hotel in Detroit. Always get the handicapped room.


Day 56 - Wednesday August 17th

Detroit



Day 57 - Thursday August 18th

30 Weeks Pregnant!!


Day 58 - Friday August 19th
Got to see my little man!! Yeah!!




Day 59- Saturday August 20th

Baby Shower Day!!!

Baby A's godmother and I! Love my Dawn!!


Day 60 - Sunday August 21st
All of Baby A's gifts from the shower

Day 61 - Monday August 22nd
My Bentley helping me pack Baby A's gifts




Day 62- Tuesday August 23rd
Got Baby A's stoller and carseat



Day 63 - Wednesday August 24th

Working in the hotel. Late night

Day 64 - Thursday August 25th

31 Weeks Pregnant!!



Day 65 - Friday August 26th

All of Baby A's bows! Love them!!




So thats a quick update!! Hope all is well with everyone!!


JMS - ilu and miss you. I am so proud of you and all you do!! Can't wait till you are home with us!!


XoXo

Amanda

No comments: