Sunday, August 14, 2011

Moving Along

So I am updating the pictures, but then it will be awhile before I update. I mean like over a week. I am starting my busy next couple of weeks. I will be traveling for work, going home to Buffalo for a baby shower, coming back buying a carseat and stroller, drs appt, meeting A's dr, and getting ready for a FL shower and having my sister come visit. Whew. That's a lot. But I am excited. So here are the pictures of the day.



Day 49 - Wednesday August 10th

The stuff for A's bathroom! So excited

Day 50 - Thursday August 11th

29 weeks pregnant!


Day 51 - Friday August 12th
Jack's rug he sent in the mail
Day 52- Saturday August 13th
Got some great deals for A. Yeah for tax free weekend!
All that and I only paid $36!!


Day 52 - again
A's Halloween outfit. Too cute!
Day 53 - Sunday August 14th
Uncle Adam and Aunt Morgan spoil A. All kinds of presents from her godsister. We are blessed



Hope everyone is having a great week!!!


JMS - super proud of you! ilu!!!


XoXo

Amanda











No comments: