Monday, September 6, 2010

needing to catch up

So it has been apparent to me that I have neglected my blog. I am going to try to get back into it. I will tell you that this post will most likely not be the happiest but I will try and get back on track.
A lot has happened since I last wrote and I think the things that have happened and continue to happen have shaped me.
I decided to do a 10 on Tuesday... but a day early... because who knows if I would remember to blog tomorrow.
So here goes.

1. God has needed a lot of angels lately. I understand that He has a plan, but it seems that lately His plan has involved calling some home that we weren't ready to lose yet.

2. That being said I am learning that it is okay to be angry about it. It is okay to be angry at God. I am trying to grasp that. It isn't easy but I am trying.

3. I have 1 nephew and 3 nieces. 1 niece lives in heaven. I am trying to accept that.

4. I have amazing friends. I have learned who will come through from you when you need it most. I can not thank my friends enough, for the late night phone calls; for the offers to travel to a far away state to see people they don't know, because I need them; for the laughter and smiles just when I need it most; for the offers to watch my crazy dog and not questioning but always willing to help. I am blessed and I adore my friends.

5. Ice cream has a way of making even the crappiest of days just a little bit better.

6. When getting furniture delivered it is best to keep Bentley contained. He is not helpful to delivery men, no matter how much he would like to think he is.

7. Speaking of Bentley, apparently he is smart enough to remove his own stitches from his surgery. No need to schedule a follow up appointment or anything Dr. Bentley will handle that one on his own. This dog is nuts.

8. Work is crazy busy, but in that is the welcome distraction from things I am not yet ready to face. So thank you work for helping me when you didn't realize you were.

9. My husband will be forever shopping for a new car. He is always looking for another car. I swear he must know where every dealership, big or small, is located in a 50 mile radius. He knows every website and the stock at each dealership. It keeps him entertained.

10. I'm going home soon for a bit. Not for a reason I want to, but I am going home. It feels good to be going home. Maybe I needed a little Buffalo to get back on track.

Allright everyone... that is a quick update on me and life... in the form of a Ten on Tuesday list... 1 day early....

Hope all is well with everyone.

JMS- I am proud of you. ilu


Amanda

2 comments:

Colleen said...

You need to know, I love you and I always will. End of discussion.

Emmers said...

^^ Agreed!

Let me know if you ever need anything!