Wednesday, September 15, 2010

And sleep is optional

Yeah the title of this blog pretty much sums up my past week or so. Best part is it will most likely sum up my next few weeks. Amazing huh?
With work being crazy busy and trying to make time for Jack and family and friends, I have chosen to forgo sleep. I mean really I can always sleep later right? Yeah thats what I keep telling myself. Its not quite working.

So now... on to 10 on Tuesday... only a day late.

1. Work is insane. Thats the best way I can describe it. Insane. I am thinking I spend more time at work lately than anything else. Such is life I guess.


2. My nephew is incredibly inventive. The kid is smart. He absolutely charged people a toll of $.25 to go through a door at a reception following a memorial service. He made $17. Who said 5 year olds can't make money.

3. Kids can absolutely lighten the mood to anything. My niece Clara is absolutely hysterical. And adorable.

4. Flying is no fun. It never has been and pretty sure it never will be. When I am on a plane and trying to sleep... please don't talk to me.. I put in my ipod headphones so I didn't have to listen..... yeah... people tend to not get the message.

5. My dog had so much fun on vacation he wouldn't even go to Jack when he went to pick him up. Craziness. Thanks again Kate and Brittany!

6. Apparently Jack and I have a lot of garbage. I swear we take the garbage out at least every other day. Not sure how that is happening.

7. Definitely over people not being able to fill out a background check correctly. Honestly how hard is it after I explain it step by freaking step.

8. Arguing with someone is in charge of whether or not you have a job is not a good idea. Just don't do it. It never ends well.

9. Traveling and temperature changes lead to sickness for me. No fun.

10. My dog is definitely a mama's boy. As I write this he is sitting on my lap snuggling. Silly Bentley.

So hope everyone is having a good week!

JMS - ilu

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: