Saturday, January 7, 2012

2012

So I didn't do a post with pictures to review last year, I will at some point. But I figured I should talk a little bit about 2012 and whats in store for us. We have some goals as a family and I have some goals personally.
So my 2012 goals ( I don't like the term resolutions) are as follows.

- Be the best mom, wife, friend I can be. Pretty sure that one is self explainatory but I strive to do this all the time.

- Learn Spanish - this is a necessitity. I need it for work and I am realizing this more and more each day. Time to stop saying I will learn and actually do it.

- See Jack get his bachelors. He is so close. This year he will finish school. I couldn't be more proud of him.

- Travel to Buffalo to snuggle my new nephew, little man. Already have that one planned out.

- Save more money. Jack and I are really working on this one. We, while I, have become really into planning our budgets and finances. I have realized we really need to work on our savings and retirement funds. So in 2012 that is what we will be doing.

So yeah that is our 2012 goals. We are hoping to accomplish them. My life list is slowly getting accomplished. A little more each day.

Hope 2012 is a good year for everyone.

J- ilu

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: