Sunday, January 9, 2011

Day 13

Day 13... A picutre of my favorite band or artist....






These would be some of the rappers on the Young Money label. And I love them! Like heart them insanely. I love Lil Wayne, Drake, Nikki, Gudda.... all of them. I love the mixed tapes they make and I heart all thier songs. Random huh? But y'all probably had a hint when the person I wanted to trade places with for a day was lil wayne. haha
And I am cheating and posting 2 pictures..haha


The second is Bruno Mars! I heart him. His new song Gernade...amazing.

"I'd catch a gernade for ya, put my hand on the blade for ya. Jump in front of a train for ya. You know I'd do anything for ya. I would go through all this pain. Take a bullet to the brain. Yes I'd die for ya baby. But you wouldn't do the same."

I am slightly obsessed with rap and hip hop music. It happens. haha.

No comments: