Woo hoo I am doing a 10 on tuesday post again and on time! Go me! haha
1. Rheumatoid Arthritis is no fun, but Amanda on pain meds is apparently very entertaining to people. Glad I can entertain.
2. My husband spoils me, and I am completely okay with that. After much delibriation I decided on the chocolate and cream Ugg boots and Jack bought them for me today. Love it!
3. When someone is letting you go from a job it is not wise to threaten to harm thier personal property. Thankfully I have an awesome friend who didn't question and just went and moved my car for me. Yeah Barney!!
4. I am more than happy to help people move, but if you aren't packed I am gone. Seriously if you want me to help, pack your stuff beforehand. I do not help pack.
5. Figuring out what to do for Valentine's Day is not the easiest thing right now. No idea what to do. hmmm. We need ideas! Help!
6. Good friends are there for you no matter the distance and I couldn't be more thankful. Love you Colleen!!
7. Apparently my furniture is tasty because my animals keep chewing on the couch. Who knew. And word of advice, the sour apple spray you buy to prevent it, my animals apparently enjoy. Fail on that one.
8. When going to dinner with your husband, who is in uniform, people will come up to you and thank him. It makes you feel incredibly humble and proud. And thankful. To the nice man who paid for our dinner on Friday, thank you. Your words were truly appreciated.
9. My dog can climb up on the couch by himself, but apparently the concept of jumping off the couch is foriegn to him. We will work on that.
10. I can be crafty when I want to be. My hallway is now sporting our monogram painted black made by me! Yeah me! hahaha
So yep, that is this week in review. Now I have to go chase the dog and get my shoes back. Crazy dog.
Have a great week everyone.
JMS, B, S, and K, love you all! JMS you are my hero!