Saturday, October 17, 2009

Definitely should've paid attention

So I learned a few lessons in the last few days. Definitely need to pay attention.

First lesson involves a story....

So thursday ( I think) I was eating lunch outside with some co workers. I am sitting there and I feel something bite my foot. I ignore it cause I figured it was nothing. Anyway by the end of the workday my foot is starting to swell up but I figured whatever. Then I go home, show Jack and I figure I am just going to sleep on it. So thats what I did.
I wake up Friday morning and my whole foot is swollen and starting to get numb as well as the rest of my leg. I assuming at this point that this is not a good thing. I went to work anyway. I could barely get my sneaker on.
I go and my coworkers are like, you need to get that taken care. I think about it. So I called Jack, he got out of work and came to pick me up to take me to the doctor.
Two medications, strict orders to stay off my feet for 3 days and orders to soak my foot in hot water.... and I should be good.

So Lesson 1 learned... don't ignore bites... not the best idea.

Lesson 2.... turn signals are apparently not necessary in FL. driving me nuts

Lesson 3... motorcycles make my hair a mess

Lesson 4... scary movies and Amanda don't mix.. Paranormal activity scared the crap out of me

and Lesson 5... going ot the grocery store while hungry.. not the best idea...

I am getting there... learning lots of good things... haha

Anyway I promise to update pictures soon. I have to take pictures of the new purchases we have made lately.

Hope all is well with everyone.

JMS - I love you.

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: