Monday, July 6, 2009

Finally it's July!!!

It's another month closer to him being home! Woo Hoo! That makes me incredibly happy. And I am updating the pictures of the day, relatively quickly. haha!

I had a great 4th of July. Spent it with some good friends and was definitely a good time. So there will be a bunch of pictures from then.


June 29th - Day 174
Henry and Kobe... they look so much alike



June 30th - Day 175
Reeses was throughly entertained by the computer cord..



July 1st - Day 176
The fish had babies!!! You can kind of see them in this picture.




July 2nd - Day 177
Time for a nap... Miss Reeses sleeping



July 3rd - Day 178
Kobe...being all cute



July 4th - Day 179
Mr Jaden's first 4th of July. How cute is he!





July 5th - Day 180
Grandma and Grandpa came for dinner. I got a picture of Grandpa without him knowing



July 6th - Day 181
Scrappy and Me.



And my bug bite....how gross is that.



Hope everyone had a great 4th! I know I did.

JMS - I love you and I miss you. Time is counting down now. I can't wait till you are back with me!!!

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: