So with it being Thanksgiving obviously I am thinking of the things that I am thankful for. I try to think of these things throughout the year but I feel like today is an appropriate day to post my thankful list.
1. First and foremost I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful for our love and all that we have accomplished together. I am thankful that he is brave and is always willing to do whatever it takes to protect me and our family. I am thankful that my husband is willing to sacrifice in order to serve our country. I am also thankful that he always seems to know when I need to laugh. I am truly blessed to have him in my life.
2. I am thankful for our furry family. Seneca, Kobe and Bentley truly enrich our lives. They live unconditionally and as odd as they can be at times, they are our family.
3. I am thankful for our families, for their love and support.
4. I am thankful for my best friends. Without them I wouldn't be who I am.
Dawn- who always knows the right thing to say and never ceases to amaze me with her strength.
Ryan - who never fails to make me laugh and allows me to vent no matter what I am venting about.
Colleen - who answers countless texts, regardless of the time difference. And who supports me no matter what.
5. I am thankful for my health.
6. I am thankful for hope. The feeling of hope that I feel, that Jack and I have, it means so much.
There is so much that I have to be thankful for. So I am making a goal. For the next 30 days, I am going to post once a day and post what I am thankful for. Each day will be another thing.
Hope everyone has a great thanksgiving. Best wishes to all!!