Sunday, March 21, 2010

update on us

So I know I said I would post a real post today so here it goes.

Things with us are crazy. Jack and I have been making a ton of decisions lately and a grew of them we will have to wait to see how they play out.

See Jack wanted to go active reserve in the Marine Corps, we submitted the package and did what all military families do, we hurried up and waited. Well after some time we were told there were no slots and we could try again in October. That seemed way to long for us to wait. So we started looking into other options. And we finally came to a decision. Jack submitted a conditional release form the Marine Corps to join the Army. Crazy right! So now we are waiting. The Marine Corps could deny Jack and give him an active spot, or we go Army. We have about another month to wait and see. So who knows.

So we have that going. Bentley is growing. Jack is currently teasing him. I think thats why we got the dog, so Jack would have a friend that couldn't ignore him. Even though at this moment the dog and both cats are doing their best to hide from Jack, who is doing his best to scare the crap out of them. Bentley got his nails clipped today, which was much needed! I am telling you PetSmart is my new best friend. They clipped his nails and brushed his teeth. Which for my dog is a necessity seeing as how he loves making out with everyone.

But yeah that is pretty much our update for now. I am probably going to do another post here in just a few minutes... but other than that... thats us.

Hope all is well with everyone!

JMS - ilu... lots and lots.

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: