Thursday, November 26, 2009

To be Thankful..

Today is Thanksgiving. Happy Thanksgiving to everyone.
Today I am going to write about the things I am thankful for this year. There is so much and I am thankful all year round, but today is a day to reflect on that.

So this year I am thankful for....

My family- without their love and support, I am not sure I would be where I am today

My friends- who always know when I need them, who listen and laugh and cry with me, who are always there no matter what, or the distance.

My kitties- they make me smile when I sometimes don't think that I can. They snuggle and love unconditionally.

My health - I have health problems, I know this, but I am alive and moving and that is a lot to be thankful for

Most importantly I am thankful for my husband. I am thankful that he is brave and was able to come home safely from deployment. I am thankful that our love continues to grow and I am thankful that he and I have found one anoter in life and are able to love each other the way we do.

I have so many other things that I am thankful for as well. I think today is a day to reflect on the people and things in our lives that we are grateful for.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone. May you have a wonderful day with you and yours.

JMS - I love you and I am so proud of you.

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: