Saturday, August 4, 2012

Whoops

So I have neglected this blog. No bueno. I promise to get better at not doing that.

Anyway an update on us. A lot has been going on. First we have been in Delaware for 5 months now. We are really starting to like it. We live in an area with not a lot going on but we are close to a lot of things so that is good. We love our house which at one point I will post pictures of (if I can ever get pictures without toys in them). And ready for the random part, Jack and I are actually working on our yard. I know it surprises people. We are not big on dealing with the yard but here we had no choice. It was dead and looked horrible. So we decided to do something about it. We put down seed and have been watering it daily. Now it isn't as nice as the neighbor's yard but at least we now have grass. haha.

Jack and I are both liking our jobs and doing well. A loves her nanny and we adore her as well. So all in all it is a good thing.

Baby A is getting so big. We are actually starting to plan her 1st birthday party. Hard to believe it but she is already 9 months old. Its crazy. I will write another post with an update just about A. She is pretty darn cute (I may or may not be biased). haha.

Anyway I promise to get back to this. I feel like I say that a lot, but this time I am sticking to it. I am writing it in my calendar. haha.

Hope all is well with everyone.

XoXo
Amanda

No comments: