Saturday, December 25, 2010

Day 1 ....


15 Facts.

1 - I am 5'1". I wish I could be just a little bit taller.
2 - My dad has owned a motorcycle my entire life. I never rode on the back of one until about 2 years ago.
3 - This picture was sent to Jack when he was in Iraq. It makes me smile, even though its old. I have a habit of taking pictures of myself.
4 - I am obsessed with my camera. I love it. i take pictures of everything.
5 - I apparently own far too much lip gloss. In cleaning my make up drawer I found about 5 lip glosses that are unopened. Ooops.
6 - I love love love my Ugg boots. My husband indulges my addiction and has bought me 3 pairs.
7 - I grew up in the cold and miss snowdays.
8 -My furry children mean the world to me. Seneca, Kobe and Bentley, althought they are crazy are lights in my life.
9 - I hate being late. Despise it actually. I have to be on time for things.
10 - I don't eat red meat. I am okay with it.
11 - My husband always vacumns, because I can't stand it. It drives me nuts for some odd reason.
12 - I used to want to be a lawyer. That changed when I got into college.
13 - I have a life list. I fully intend on accomplishing all the things on my list.
14 - I fully believe that ice cream is an acceptable dinner. In fact thats what I am going to eat tonight.
15 - My parents just learned how to video call me and I can't even begin to explain how excited this makes me!

No comments: